Zebra 10010048 Barcode Labels
A premium, direct thermal, bright white, coated, paper label with an all-temp permanent acrylic-based adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65°F and can be applied at temperatures as low as -20°F.
Quality-Tested Zebra Thermal Labels: The Best Way to Ensure Consistent, Premium Label Performance
Order your Zebra labels today and experience the difference!
Zebra 4" x 2.5" Z-Select 4000D Label (Roll) - 10010048
Looking for a different Zebra label? Browse all our Zebra thermal labels here: Zebra Barcode Labels
For large projects and corporate pricing on the Zebra 10010048 Label, visit the link below:
Zebra Barcode Labels: Quality-Tested for Consistent, Premium Performance
Here are some of the benefits of using Zebra thermal labels:
- Durability: Zebra labels are made with high-quality materials that can withstand even the most demanding environments.
- Printer compatibility: Zebra thermal labels are compatible with a wide range of barcode printers, so you can be sure that your labels will print perfectly every time.
- Consistent performance: Zebra labels are tested to ensure consistent performance, even in harsh environments.
- Longer printhead life: Zebra thermal labels help to extend the life of your printheads, saving you money in the long run.
- Affordability: We offer our barcode labels at a competitive price, so you can save money without sacrificing quality.
If you're looking for the best way to ensure consistent, premium label performance, then choose Zebra barcode labels. They're the best way to protect your investment and get the most out of your labeling applications.
Choose Zebra printer labels for your next labeling project and experience the difference.